Thursday, February 9, 2017

Reasons


Hello little friends, I'm not here to harm you...just to admire your care free spirit,
your hearty physique,
your preparedness.
I'm here to admire you wiggly noses and your bushy twitching tails...
I just like to be near you,
to notice you,
to be aware of your specialness.


Hello my blue eyed boy
I'm not here to bother you...not on purpose at least.
I'm here to love you,
to watch you,
to laugh with you.
I love your freckles and your soft pale pixie face
Your are my little Irish man... my new walking buddy.
I enjoyed are long ramble through the prairie lands today,
thank you for listening to me go on and on about the trees
thank you for listening to me talk about my love of the sun...
and smiling and really really listening.
You are my dear friend, my soul mate
I'm here just to be with you.


hello crystal,
lovely geode.
hello sparkles and joy in a cracked sphere
snow white and glittery and gorgeous
I'm here to hold you
to feel your weight.
Near the window I gently turn you left...slowly right, admiring the way you catch the sun
Through you, I can catch it too.
You are everything I want to be
Strong, delicate, pure, glittering from the inside out
I'm here to worship your Creator and the purpose you play here on earth...
to bring joy.
I'm here to treasure you.


Soft light...pretty work space...hello.
I'm here to work beneath your glow,
to cherish the moment of a "new day"
over and over and over again.
I'm here to be content with simple, with antique, with used.
I'm here to play while I work
I'm here to see the art of white wall, draped with good things...
and see the beauty.




Hello dusk dusting my garden
rest easy naked sleepy trees
rest easy empty boxes 
I'm here to hope for you
to dream of what you can become
to adore who you are right now, as you are
I'm here to adorn you with chimes,
to fill you with seeds and nutrients 
I'm here to give you a drink when the summer days are hot
I'm here to nurture you
to take your gifts and be thankful for them...
the shade, the dance of leaves, the garden plunder
I think I'm here to be thankful for you



I'm here to feed the squirrels...
the bunnies...
the butterflies.


I'm here to paint oceans,
trees, 
someday...I hope...a sunrise.
I'm here to learn.


I'm here to kiss,
to dance,
to touch soft lips and brush long hair
to stare into eyes that need me.
I'm here to give
whatever I can...
to whoever I am.


I'm here to look across the room at my daughter writing...
and see a picture.
I'm here to see the world in pictures..


Thank you, oh thank you
Divine 
Thank you, oh thank you
Father
Thank you, oh thank you
Light of the World
Creator of Love
Giver of Peace

...that my purpose is so great, yet so simple


Thank you for giving me so many reasons to be here


  1. I come to the garden alone,
    While the dew is still on the roses,
    And the voice I hear falling on my ear
    The Son of God discloses.
    • And He walks with me, and He talks with me,
      And He tells me I am His own;
      And the joy we share as we tarry there,
      None other has ever known.
  2. He speaks, and the sound of His voice
    Is so sweet the birds hush their singing,
    And the melody that He gave to me
    Within my heart is ringing.

And He walks with me, and He talks with me,
And He tells me I am His own;
And the joy we share as we tarry there,
None other has ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment