Friday, April 1, 2016

Favorite Things...Friday Edition


~ These Are a Few Of My Favorite Things~ 
... Friday Edition


~ a bathroom makeover with re purposed materials
~ butcher block we already had, sanded and stained
~ a used/gifted sink bowl
~ a new home for my blue mirror
~ Paradise Green
~ a pretty talented man


~ lavender staring out the window 
~ dreaming
~longing
~ a big bag of potting soil waiting to be opened
~ sunny weather coming this week


~ " No Pants Finn"
~ playing in the yard
~ rosy cheeks from laughing so hard
~ chasing my babies


~ the biggest Christmas tree I could ever wish for
~ my bird bath feeling a little overshadowed ... but still just as loved
~ happy orange
~ the word "Evergreen"


~ toothless grins
~ full lips
~ little boy with his daddy's eyes
~ strawberry blonde


~ Easter gifts
~ Pj Littles
~ croissants and strawberries for breakfast
~ egg hunt 3 times in a row


~ a new friend
~ throwing apple bits and carrot tops to my forest critters
~ tall, wild grass



~ my growing boy
~ remembering his last almost five years of life
~ baby pictures to remind me


~ a yard full of birds
~ little love doves
~ branches and buds


~ a resting buck in our back yard
~ birds flying past him, singing ... serenading their friend


~ my pendant lights finally installed
~ ambiance
~ Edison bulbs


~ photos from the past
~ babies on backs and little hands and daydreaming boys
~ little girl with girly poses
~ of course aspen trees

Happy Weekend Friends



1 comment: