Monday, November 25, 2013

Giving Thanks...


Giving Thanks For....


...a cozy  home
...Quilts to warm us


...a little boy that loves my face
...a little boy that wants to take pictures of me all day long
...a little boy that rubs my face, kisses it and says "I take care of you."
...My beautiful Tristan River


... Making fairy houses with my kids
... having fairy houses all over MY house
... believing in magic 


... snowy days
... giggling faces
... brother-sister love
... Trinity's "layered" look
... My sweet Trinity Sky


... walking into a room and finding a sleeping baby on an unmade bed
... a little baby that puts himself down for a nap at 11 am :)
... my precious Finnian Arrow 


...soft baby skin
... carrot juice
... blond hair


... learning to paint
... creative outlets
... my make shift art studio :)
... having a kitchen to cook in
... having 6 boxes of tea


... funny faces
... first taste of organic apple cider
... Costco that lets me buy affordable organic food for my family
... My gorgeous Brayden Allen


... crafts
...organizational goodness
... bright rainbow colors
... gentle, soft colors
...translucence


... finding someone's discarded art
... the human body
... a Maker that molds us, creates us and pronounces us "beautiful"

  
... a painting that cost $2.00
... inspiration
... the talents of others


... Thrifted treasure
... wooden toys


... a little boy and a Handy Manny pose
... finding a toy he will play with
... bare toes and Scottish hats
...accents, all kinds


... a man that serves his country
... a man that serves ME
... finding imported Lady Fingers
... Sprouts (the store and the food)


... thrifted treasures (oh yah, I already said that)
... toys that make learning fun!
... the privilege of teaching my kids
... the privilege of staying home with my babies


... walking into the living room and finding this lovely scene
... twinkle lights


... simple foods
... black bean soup that takes four ingredients
... apples - all kinds...I gobble them up
... my new church
... a pastor that I don't tune out for the first time in my life
... the gift of the season of Jesus


1 comment: