Monday, August 12, 2013

Craft Tutorial : Paper bag pocket book !




I was looking for kid crafts online the other day...one that I actually would have ALL of the materials for....and found this idea. I don't have the link for the original...but Trinity and I made a tutorial of our own! Enjoy and get creative...frugally!









I let Trinity decorate this one with cut outs from her coloring book and she made up all the words...I wrote them. :) Wouldn't it be cute with pictures of recipes on the pages and the recipe written on the "hidden note"? Another idea is for Valentines day with hidden love notes and heart stickers and flowers maybe cut out of magazines? At Christmas or birthdays it could be decorated with pictures of family or friends with gift cards or dollar bills tucked inside the pockets....heck, a pair of socks would probably fit! 

1 comment:

  1. very cute & frugal idea! We have lots of paper grocery bags laying around too... might have to try this with little m soon :)

    ReplyDelete